You should read the policy in full, but here are a few key things:
- When you use Berisca, even if you’re just browsing, we receive some information from you, such as the type of device you’re using and your IP address.
- You can choose to share additional information with us, such as your email address, by creating an account.
- If you have questions about this policy, how we collect or process your personal data, or anything else related to our privacy practices, we want to hear from you; please contact us.
2. Information We Collect
3. Cookies and Tracking
When you visit our Site, we and third-party advertising and analytics companies and other third party business partners may use a variety of tracking and other technologies that automatically or passively collect certain information whenever you visit the Site or otherwise interact with us or our content (“Usage Information”). We use these technologies for a number of reasons, including to save your preferences for future visits to our Site, keep you logged in between visits, and to provide you with improved services. The information we collect may include (but is not limited to):
- Date and time of your visit to our Site;
- Areas you visit within our Site;
- Links that you click on within our Site;
- Websites or advertisements you visit before or after visiting our Site;
- Terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to our Site;
- IP address, mobile device identifier, or other unique identifier and Usage information for the device used to access our Site;
- Precise location data from your device, if you have opted-in to the collection of that information (you may be able to disable the collection of precise location data through the settings on the device used to access our Site, but your approximate location may remain available through its IP address or other information that we collect);
- Device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; and
- Whether an email message we sent was opened and whether a link in the email message was clicked.
4. Accessing Personal Information
Please note that if you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, we may not always be able to provide you with the relevant Berisca product or service that you request. For example, without providing an email address, you will not be able to create a Site account. If you have a Site Account, you may access, view, correct, or update certain personal information collected about you, as well as deactivate or delete the account through the account services portal on berisca.com or in the mobile application. Talent Users may also deactivate their account by texting their Berisca talent representative. If you have any concerns about how we are using your personal information, would like to correct or remove correct the personal information that you have provided to us, please contact us.
5. Children and Parents
Our Site is intended for a general audience and not for use by anyone younger than the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children younger than the age of 16 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian; if we learn that we have done so, we will promptly remove the information from our active databases. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes that we have collected or used their child’s personal information, please contact us.
6. Data Security
Berisca takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and you use our Site and transmit information to us at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on our Site, please contact us.